Hosts: Vincent Racaniello and Dickson Despommier
Vincent and Dickson discuss immune evasion by the cruzain protease of T. cruzi, and novel tetraspanin antigens of S. japonicum.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to downloadÂ TWiP #32 (65 MB .mp3, 90 minutes).
Please help us by taking ourÂ listener survey.
Links for this episode:
- NF-kappaB:Â NuclearÂ Factor bindingÂ kappa enhancer inÂ BÂ cells
- Immune evasion by T. cruzi cruzain (PLoS Pathogens)
- Novel tetraspanins in S. japonicum (Acta Tropica)
- Intravenously administered malaria vaccine (Science)
- TWiP on trypanosomes (#15) and schistosomes (#26)
- Monsters Inside Me
- Futures in Biotech with Dr. Jack Horner, advisor for Jurassic Park
- Dickson’s Pick: Labcoats in Hollywood by David Kirby
- Letters read on TWiP 32
Send your questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to TWiP (free) in iTunes, at the Zune Marketplace, by the RSS feed or by email