Vincent and Dickson discuss immune evasion by the cruzain protease of T. cruzi, and novel tetraspanin antigens of S. japonicum.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to downloadÂ TWiP #32 (65 MB .mp3, 90 minutes).
Please help us by taking ourÂ listener survey.
Links for this episode:
- NF-kappaB:Â NuclearÂ Factor bindingÂ kappa enhancer inÂ BÂ cells
- Immune evasion by T. cruzi cruzain (PLoS Pathogens)
- Novel tetraspanins in S. japonicum (Acta Tropica)
- Intravenously administered malaria vaccine (Science)
- TWiP on trypanosomes (#15) and schistosomes (#26)
- Monsters Inside Me
- Futures in Biotech with Dr. Jack Horner, advisor for Jurassic Park
- Dickson’s Pick: Labcoats in Hollywood by David Kirby
- Letters read on TWiP 32
Send your questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.