Hosts:Â Vincent Racaniello, Alan Dove, Dickson Despommier, and Brad Thompson
Vincent, Alan, and Dickson chat with Brad Thompson, CEO of Oncolytics Biotech, about using reovirus to treat cancer.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #131 (42 MB .mp3, 97 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Patrick Lee’s path to reolysin
- Reoviruses commonly infect humans
- Reovirus at ViralZone
- Onyx-411, an anti-tumor adenovirus
- BioVex, developers of OncoVEX GM-CSF
- This Week in Pediatric Oncology – TWiPO (iTunes)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 131
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Josh Â – Prof. Racaniello’s Virology course on iTunes
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.