Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Katze, Michael Gale, Deborah Fuller, and Shawn Iadonato
Episode #121 of the podcast This Week in Virology is a conversation about careers in virology, systems biology, innate immunity, and antiviral research recorded at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #121 (65 MB .mp3, 90 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- A systems biology approach to infectious disease research (mBio)
- Infectious Curiosity (thanks, Gopal!)
- Astronomy Cast (thanks, Jacob!)
- The Journal of Negative Results (thanks, Patricia!)
- Scientist Solutions (thanks, Patricia!)
- Bacteriophage as antibacterial solution (thanks, Peter!)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 121
- Video of this episode – Â view below or download .mp4 (1 GB)
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com or leave voicemail at Skype: twivpodcast. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.