Vincent, Grant, Eurico, Paulo, Francisco and Janice discuss their work on bocavirus, infectious bronchitis virus, begomoviruses, and circoviruses at the Brazilian Virology Society meeting in Atibaia, São Paulo, Brazil.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 155 (56 MB .mp3, 93 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Program of the XXII Brazilian Virology Meeting (pdf)
- Sociedade Brasiliera de Virologia
- Journal of the Brazilian Society for Virology
- Photographs from the meeting at TWiV Facebook or Picasa
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 155
- Video of this episode – view below or download 640×480 .mp4 file
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Antonio – 2011 Nobel Laureates Lectures at Lindau
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them in to 908-312-0760. You can also post articles that you would like us to discuss at microbeworld.org and tag them with twiv.